There are several types of sunglasses in the market today.
The most popular being the :
- Introduced by Bausch & Lomb for the US military in 1936
- Designed as a thin metal frame with oversize teardrop-shaped lenses
- Often made in mirrored, colored, and wrap-around styles.
- These are designed to clip-on to eye glasses and are usually tinted to offer protection against the strong sun rays.
- An alternative to Flip-up sunglasses
- Flip-up sunglasses add the benefits of sunglasses to corrective eyeglasses, allowing the wearer to flip up the tinted lenses for indoor use.
- An alternative are Clip-on glasses
Teashades Wayfarers Wrap around Sunglasses